PTI Security Systems Europe will advise on the specification and supply of many types of gates, barriers and doors interfacing with the access control system.
Gate & Door Interfaces
The PTI gooseneck stand is designed for PTI keypads when it is used in a drive up application.
PTI gooseneck stand.
The PTI gooseneck stand is designed for PTI keypads when it is used in a drive up application. The keypad mounting plate contains a wiring hole that allows the wire to be fed up through the stand from underground conduit and three mounting holes that match the keypad back plate mounting holes. The mounting holes are tapped for an 8-32 machine screw. The bottom plate of the gooseneck stand contains a centre conduit hole and four mounting holes arranged on 4-inch centres. There is a cover plate which slides down over the bottom plate after mounting to hide the mounting plate bolts.
It is highly recommended that the gooseneck stand be electrically grounded to minimize the impact of lightning and static atmospheric charge on the keypad. It is also recommended that the installer seals the conduit hole inside the stand to prevent moisture from entering the keypad.
PTI offers the gooseneck stand with a 12” offset.
- On-board Ethernet, USB, and RS-232 connectivity.
- Storage of up to 40,000 events in safe, non-volatile memory.
- Two industry-standard Wiegand inputs.
- 12V DC power supply on board with battery backup.
- Hundreds of configurable access levels and time schedules.
- LogixScript capabilities for the greatest in configuration options.
- Thousands of flexible input and output points for end-to-end solutions.